- WME are contactable by phone, email, online enquiries, by fax or in writing.
- Our offices are open Monday – Friday from 9am – 5.30pm, however we often have staff here outside of these hours.
- Our Account Managers’ duty is to respond to client contact within 2 business days. Most other departments also try to keep to this, and even in difficult circumstances will respond no later than 5 business days.
Our services and campaign guarantees
Ensuring our staff provide information about our products and services to aid you in making an informed decision that best suits your business’s online marketing needs.
Ensuring our SEO campaigns have guarantees, and that if these guarantees aren’t met as outlaid in the Terms of Service, the client doesn’t have to make any further payments until they are met.
Contract and agreement FAQs
Why do I have to sign up for a fixed Term?SEO and PPC require a large upfront cost – both time and resources – in terms of designing, setting up and launching each campaign. The majority of this cost is borne by WME at the beginning of the campaign.
Because we understand that paying for the whole campaign upfront is not financially viable for many clients, we make a compromise: you make a commitment to us, and we split this cost up into a payment plan (usually over 12 months for SEO and 3-6 months for PPC). Throughout the Term, you’re not only paying for work done but also Account Management, intellectual property, ongoing review tasks and more.
Why does the guarantee start from the completion of the onsite implementation?WME needs to work cooperatively with clients at all stages, most critically at the beginning of a campaign.
At the beginning of a campaign, there is vital information we need from you in order to move forward. Without this information, we cannot complete the groundwork that will form the basis of your campaign. For this reason, the guarantees start from when the onsite implementation is complete – i.e., when we’ve got every single business detail, login code and access level that we need to do our job. This way, you’re kept in touch with your campaign, and our team becomes accountable from the moment we’ve got what we need to do our job.
How can you offer ‘guaranteed’ rankings?Since WME was established in 2008, we have always stayed ahead of the curve in terms of technological changes, industry standards and search engine algorithm updates. We’ve also built up a strong team of over 120 staff, each experts in their own individual subset of online marketing. This has meant that we have consistently been able to gain results and make improvements for our clients, even in difficult times.
To put it simply, WME are extremely confident in the abilities of our team, and highly dedicated to pursuing success for our clients. We’re willing to put our money where our mouth is by offering a guarantee on our services.
We have hundreds of happy clients who have had their promised guarantees not only met but exceeded.
Your concerns, complaints or feedback
We are committed to:
- Dealing with any issues, concerns or feedback in a prompt, courteous and fair manner.
- Reviewing any complaints through the ‘escalated issues process’ listed below at a clients request.
- If you feel that your concerns have not been adequately resolved after the ‘escalated issues process’ has been undertaken and completed, we can advise you on how to contact the ACCC (Australian Competition and Consumer Commission) or your state or territory’s consumer protection agency.
Our Escalated Issues Process
- If you have any issues, concerns or feedback please contact your Account Manager directly.
- Your Account Manager will try to come with a resolution, strategy or way to move forward with you.
- If you feel that this does not adequately address or resolve your concerns, you can contact the below staff members.
Tanja Vucic – Campaign Manager 2IC
03 8613 8402 or email@example.com
Dim Apostolovski – General Manager
1300 663 995 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Natasha O’Neil – Head of Marketing
1300 663 995 or email@example.com
How Are WE Doing?
- Managers and Account Managers will listen to your feedback. If a solution/ resolution cannot be agreed upon by both WME and the client, the matter may be taken to our internal Review Board.
- The Review Board is made up of higher management and key stakeholders.
- The Review Board meets weekly.
- The Review Board will take into account your circumstances, the length of your contract and remaining payments, the work completed to date and your feedback.
- The Review Board may seek documentation or other materials to confirm any claims.
- The outcome of the Review Board will be discussed with you. If you still feel the proposed resolution is unfair, your case will again be escalated for a second or third review to look at in even more detail.
If you are in the unfortunate position of suffering some Financial Hardship and are unable to meet the monthly instalments of the campaign, please speak with your Account Manager so that we can offer support and confirm with the Review Board if we can work out some flexibility around payments or offer payment extensions.
Terminating your agreement
If you do not wish to continue your campaign past the agreed Term, please give your Account Manager 30 days’ notice.
If you are seeking to terminate the agreement within the agreed Term, please follow the escalated issues process as stated above.