- Website design services
- Search Engine Optimisation services (SEO)
- Pay Per Click Services (PPC)
- Managed social media
- Content services
1 Website design services
1.1 The Company shall deliver web and design work (“Web Design Services”) as outlined in the Contract and the site parameters confirmed with you (“Site Parameters”).
1.2 Where the Company is developing a new website, the website will be developed and optimised for the most current browsers. Full care is taken to test the function and style of the website in older browser versions, yet we cannot guarantee full 100% compatibility for all browsers. The latest browsers include IE9, IE10, IE11, Latest Versions of Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari for MAC.
1.3 For compatibility with specific browsers/versions additional costs will apply. Please note that not all visual elements can be reproduced the same across each browser as some browsers do not support the latest CSS3 / HTML5 elements.
1.4 The Client will be granted access to the Content Management System (“CMS”) for the purposes of uploading content and maintaining the site. Upon receipt of full payment, The Client will inherit full rights and ownership of the website and its design. Until such time the website will be hosted on the Company’s servers and the site may not be copied or replicated and no ftp access will be granted.
1.5 The Company retains the right to make portfolio use of the website or parts thereof after the website has been placed on the Client’s web server.
1.6 The title of all goods produced as a result of this project does not pass to the Client (or its separate Clients) until all money owed to the Company by the Client has been paid. The website will be hosted on the Company’s server until full payment is received.
1.7 The Client must designate a single authority for all project approval of designs, content and development as required to complete the project detailed.
1.8 The Client agrees to the nominal time frames confirmed in the design and development process. The time frames are offered as a nominal expectation for each function under normal circumstances. The Company will use best endeavours to complete the work within the given project time frames, however fluctuating workloads, available resources and client availability may change these parameters and the client will be notified accordingly. Other factors, such as the amount of content the Company is responsible for uploading and the degree of customization required to facilitate interactive features or ecommerce solutions will vary.
1.9 When hosting of the website is included, the Company shall take all reasonable measures to maintain the uptime and integrity of the website. The company is not liable for any damages or costs nor responsible for any work to correct and / or restore the site in the event of, but not limited to, malicious attack, hacking or virus and malware incursions.
1.10 The Client is responsible to the Company irrespective of any separate agreement(s) between The Client and its separate clients.
1.11 Where the Client has implemented any changes to the website including but not limited to, editing functional code, deletion of files, installing third party components or changing file permissions, the Company will charge the client at a rate of $150 per hour (+ GST) to rectify and/or recover the website.
1.12 The Client warrants that it has the right to enter into this Contract. The Client certifies that they own or have obtained appropriate any and all necessary licenses and permanent rights for any assets supplied by the Client to the Company.
1.13 The Client indemnifies the Company and its subcontractors against any and all claims, lawsuits, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal costs, arising in connection with the website. This indemnification includes but is not limited to content obtained by the Company on behalf of the Client (“Web Site Content”).
1.14 Any and all Web Site Content that the Client is to supply for the web site shall be delivered to the Company within the first 7 days of project commencement. The Client shall proofread and edit such Web Site Content prior to delivery to the Company. The Company agrees that any Web Site Content supplied by the Client, whether for the web site or in relation to the business purposes for its development, shall be treated as confidential and neither disclosed to third parties nor used in any way other than for the development of the web site. At the completion of work, the Company shall return to Client the Web Site Content supplied by the Client.
1.15 The Company reserves the right to terminate the agreement in any of the following circumstances:
- The Client does not contact / respond to requests by email or telephone within ten (10) working days
- The Client deviates from the signed brief without paying additional fees as quoted by the Company on additional work required
- The Client fails to provide content and any additional information requested by deadlines stated.
In the event of any of the above stated occurrences, the Company may terminate the agreement with written notice to the Client. No refunds whatsoever will be made to the Client, and the Company will retain funds received. Should the Client wish to resume the agreement, a written request must be sent to the Company for consideration within ten (10) working days of receipt of the termination notice.
1.16 The early cancellation clause (termination for convenience) in the General Terms do not apply to these services. The following provisions will apply instead:
|Date of cancellation
|Before you receive the first draft of the website design
||50% of Total Contract Value for a Fixed Term Contract
|After you receive the first draft of the website design
||80% of Total Contract Value for a Fixed Term Contract
|After completion of the review process
||Total Contract Value for a Fixed Term Contract
1.17 The Client agrees that should the Company undertake the Web Design Services dependent on third party services, including but not limited to 3rd party APIs, website services and libraries (e.g. Twitter API, Google Maps API, Facebook API), the Company cannot be held responsible for changes made to the third party service in question. This includes, but is not limited to, removal of support services, or changes the way in which a service is implemented. Should any further work be required as a result of such a change, the Company will be required to quote and charge for the additional work on a case by case basis. There are no refunds available on Web Design Services provided by the Company.
1.18 This Contract is subject to the jurisdiction of the State of Victoria, Australia and the parties irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Victoria.
1.19 The Client may not offer any form of employment to Company staff whilst using the Company Web Design Services, or within 12 months of ceasing those Web Design Services.
1.20 The client is expected to respond to all requests and queries made by the Company. The Company will provide deadlines for the expected response if it is required in less than five business days. If no deadline is provided, then the default of five business days is applied.
- If no response is provided within this timeline, it will be assumed that the client accepts the Company’s recommendation / position on the matter, work will continue and the client will be billed accordingly.
- No response from the client after a period of ten business days from the initial query may result in project cancellation, with the client being charged for all work done to date.
Web Site Content supplied by you
1.21 You must supply to us all required Web Site Content you want us to use in the project, and all other content and materials we reasonably request.
1.22 The Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to develop your site in the event that the Company does not receive your Web Site Content within seven (7) working days of having requested it. If The Company elects to build your site without first receiving Web Site Content from you, standard template content will be used which can be changed by yourself using the CMS once the site is handed over to you.
1.23 You must supply all Web Site Content in the following digital formats/methods:
- Text/Copy: Microsoft Word or Rich Text (Clearly labeled and in correct order);
- Tables: Microsoft Excel (Clearly labeled and in correct order);
- Images: High resolution where possible (JPEG, PNG files);
- Logos: Vector format (Illustrator EPS/AI);
- Diagrams/Maps: Vector format (AI) or (JPEG files);
- if required, access to your current website and database via ftp and/or CMS/Hosting Control Panel login;
- Brand Style guidelines (if applicable).
- We may charge additional costs (in addition to those set out in the Fees) if the Web Site Content is not provided in the appropriate format set out in this clause.
- You warrant that the materials or content you provide to us, or that are provided to us on your behalf, will not:
- breach any rights (including IPR or moral rights) of any third party; or
- compromise the security or operation of our computer systems, through a virus or otherwise.
- You indemnify, and agree to keep the Company, its directors, officers and employees indemnified, against all loss arising out of the breach of any rights (including IPR and moral rights) of any third party in connection with materials or content that you supply to us, or that are supplied to us on your behalf.
1.24 If we consider it to be necessary, we will develop a production schedule for the project in consultation with you (“Project Schedule”). We will use reasonable commercial endeavors to carry out the project in accordance with that timetable.
1.25 If you delay in providing Web Site Content or in providing feedback we request, then this may result in:
- a change in the delivery deadline set out in the Project Schedule; or
- if the delivery deadline cannot be changed, extra costs being incurred, including necessary overtime costs. We will charge these extra costs as additional costs in excess of those set out in the Fees.
Post-Implementation Warranty (28 days)
1.26 The Fees for website development include the provision of a limited warranty for a period of 28 days following website launch (“Warranty Period”).
1.27 The warranty covers a 28-day period and commences from the date of the client approves and launches the website. The warranty includes any issues raised within this time that were part of the original development and scope. It does not include any bugs caused by a new version of the targeted website’s hosting environment, client’s browser updates or update to a third party API.
1.28 It is the responsibility of the client to collate a list of bugs as above and provide them to the Company before the end of the Warranty Period. The project manager will schedule a date for when the bugs will be addressed. The client will be provided with a release candidate build to verify that the bugs have been rectified, after which the website will be published to the live environment.
1.29 The client is free to report mission critical, high severity bugs, limited to those bugs which go the heart of the commercial purpose of the website, including those bugs which result in the vendor being unable to transact or contact the merchant (“Severity One Bugs”) during the warranty period at any time. Severity One Bugs will be treated as urgent and will be fixed as soon as possible including an unscheduled release to the live environment. Reporting Severity One Bugs does not affect the one scheduled warranty build/release.
1.30 In the event that the Company does not receive any final changes to be made to the site from you within 10 (ten) working days of having requested such details from you, the final payment will instantly become due and payable and the Company will hand over your site to you.
2 Search Engine Optimisation services (SEO)
SEO Services means the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) services supplied by us to you for the purpose of having the website found and listed by search engines for the key phrases in searches and attempts to improve the ranking of the website (“Your Web Site”) in the search engines when the key phrases are searched.
2.1 You and WME shall agree on the key phrase or key phrases (depending on the SEO Services that you have elected to obtain from us) in respect of which we will provide the SEO Services (as the context requires, depending on the SEO Services that you have elected to obtain from us) (“Agreed Keyphrase/s”).
2.2 You agree to provide us with any information, material, excerpts of or links from or to any content (“Your Web Site Information”) on your web site reasonably requested by us, to assist us with providing the SEO Services to you. You acknowledge and agree that failure to comply with this clause 2.2 will amount to a material breach of contract and enable us to terminate the SEO Services with all applicable remaining Fees immediately due.
2.3 You agree that we may from time to time during the Service, propose changes to any website owned or operated by you in respect of which the SEO Services are being provided, including, without limitation, to suggest adjustments to Your Web Site in the event that search engine algorithms change, and which we consider might assist you in improving the ranking of Your Web Site (“Optimisation Change/s”).
2.4 You hereby authorise us to develop a link exchange program whereby links to and from Your Web Site, and other websites and/or industry guides and/or directories, are established, and you hereby appoint us as your agent for this purpose. We agree to use all reasonable commercial endeavours to ensure that we do not insert links to and from Your Web Site to or from obscene, defamatory or sexually explicit websites and/or industry guides and/or directories.
2.5 We agree that we will not, and will not recommend that you, cloak any pages or hide same colour content on same colour background or otherwise knowingly use spam methods in an attempt to improve the ranking of Your Web Site in connection with the provision of the SEO Services.
2.6 If you agree to provide us with File Transfer Protocol access (“FTP access”) to Your Web Site, we agree not to make any Optimisation Changes to Your Web Site, without your prior written consent to such Optimisation Changes.
2.7 In addition to clause 2.6, if you agree to provide us with FTP Access to Your Web Site (but not otherwise), you expressly grant to us a licence to cache the file and content of Your Web Site, including data and content supplied by you and/or third parties, whether or not Your Web Site is hosted by our supplier. You agree that you shall be responsible for obtaining any agreements and/or consents required of any third party in connection with the grant of this licence to us. You also agree that any such caching is not an infringement of any of your intellectual property rights or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
2.8 In the event that you do not agree to provide us with FTP Access, we agree that any Optimisation Changes will be provided by us to you in writing.
2.9 We agree to provide you with monthly written ranking reports with respect to the Agreed Keyphrase/s (“Benchmark Report”).
2.10 If you request additional changes to Your Web Site other than those we have recommended or request any additional services beyond the scope of what is agreed with you then those additional changes or services will be subject to an additional change fee of $150 (plus GST) per hour.
2.11 You acknowledge and agree that:
- search engines vary in the time taken to index and include website submissions in their search results and that it may take several months for the performance of the SEO Services to have any noticeable effect on Your Web Site’s rank or position in the search result of search engines;
- search engines may vary their search and ranking algorithms and policies at any time, refuse to accept the submission of any website or otherwise exclude any website from their directories at any time without reason; and
- it is possible for the rank or position of Your Web Site in the search results of search engines to decrease due to factors beyond our control, including changes in the algorithms and policies of search engines as referred to above, the optimisation and submission of competitor websites and competitors paying search engines to advertise or favour their websites, and
- the extent and amount of optimisation changes we make to your site may be limited by the particular structure of your website and its content management system
- we do not have any control over search engines and are not responsible for any delay in the performance of the SEO Services caused by the conduct of any search engines, nor the impact of any of the above on you or your business.
2.12 At the end of the minimum term of a Fixed Term Contract, you will continue to be billed on a monthly basis until a new agreement is agreed upon between your account manager and yourself.
2.13 The early cancellation clause (termination for convenience) in the General Terms do not apply to these services. The following provisions will apply instead:
|Date of cancellation
|Before you receive the brief of the engagement
||50% of Total Contract Value for a Fixed Term Contract||
|After you receive the brief of the engagement
||80% of Total Contract Value for a Fixed Term Contract
|After completion of the review process
||Total Contract Value for a Fixed Term Contract
2.14 Any benefit gained from the services will continue only as long as You pay for the Services. You understand and agree that after termination of this agreement, WME may terminate or cancel all off-page activities used to provide the Services to you. You agree that WME is not liable to you for any costs, loss or damages arising from any actions or omissions of WME following termination of the Services.
2.15 In this section, the following words have the following meanings:
- Progress Milestones means the time/s from implementation of ‘on-page’ SEO elements to which the Progress Guarantee applies.
- Progress Goals means the achievement/s required within the Progress Milestones to which the Progress Guarantee applies.
- Guarantee Provision means achieving the Progress Milestones by the Guarantee Term (if applicable).
The Company guarantees to achieve the Progress Goals within the period of the Progress Milestones according to the Campaign Details, subject to any breach by you of your obligations under clause 2.2. In the event that a Progress Goal of the guarantee is not met, the Company agrees to continue to provide the SEO Services free of charge until the Progress Goal is achieved, up to a maximum free of charge period of 1 month (“Free of Charge Period”).
At the conclusion of any 1 month long Free of Charge Period, the Company will be permitted to terminate the Agreement immediately by providing you notice in writing.
This guarantee does not limit any rights the Client has under the Acts. The term of any Fixed Term Contract will be extended by the period the SEO Services are provided free of charge.
The guarantee/s offered, if any, are determined prior to the campaign commencing. The Client acknowledges that pricing for the Service” may vary depending on the type of guarantee offered.
This clause applies in addition to the General Terms.
The guarantee/s do not apply in the following circumstances:
- If changes are made to Your Web Site by other parties including the Client that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Website as determined by the Company; or
- If Your Web Site is offline or inaccessible for more than 7 days to the search engines due to a reason not caused by the Company
2.16 You warrant that:
- you have the right to provide us with Your Web Site Information, and, if applicable, FTP Access, with respect to Your Web Site;
- you will not alter, and will procure that no other person alters, any element of the textual content, content structure, graphical content and/or source code of Your Web Site, at any time during the SEO Service, without our prior written consent;
- neither Your Web Site nor any of the content of Your Web Site (including, without limitation, any products and/or services that you may determine to offer for supply, or supply via Your Web Site, the internet or otherwise, Your Web Site Information, and if applicable, any Optimisation Changes implemented by us or, by you or anyone on behalf of you) (collectively, “Your Web Site Property”) will infringe the intellectual property or any other rights of any third party;
- Your Web Site and Your Web Site Property will at all times comply with all laws required to be complied with by you; and
- Your Web Site and use of the SEO Services contemplated under this Contract complies with all relevant policies of those third parties (for example, without limitation, you comply with the Google policies in relation to use of its AdWords service).
- Your Web Site Materials and our use of them are not and will not infringe the IPR of any third party, be obscene, offensive or defamatory, contain any malware and will not be used for any illegal or fraudulent purpose;
- any words or phrases included in Your Web Site Property do not and will not contain the names of your competitors or any trademarks owned by anyone other than you;
- you are legally entitled to market and promote the products and services which are featured on Your Web Site and that you hold all approvals, licences and authorisations required to market and promote those products and services; and
- the content appearing on Your Web Site and Your Web Site Property are complete, true and correct and not misleading or deceptive.
Our General Disclaimer of Warranties
2.17 To the extent permitted by law and excluding the guarantee given in clause 6.14, neither WME Group, nor any employees, affiliates, agents, suppliers, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors nor the like (each a “Relevant Party”) of either WME Group or any Relevant Party, make any warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, relating in any way to the subject matter of this agreement, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement for the SEO Services or any equipment provided, and all such warranties are hereby excluded.
2.18 You acknowledge and agree that nothing in this agreement shall constitute an express or implied warranty or guarantee by either us or a Relevant Party:
- concerning the results or success that may be obtained from the use of the SEO Services;
- as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information services or merchandise contained in or provided through the SEO Services, or, for the avoidance of doubt, any information provided by us or a Relevant Party in any advice, report or communication to you or any other party;
- that the provision of the SEO Services will result in the ranking of Your Web Site improving; and/or
- that the provision of the SEO Services will result in an increased amount of traffic or users to Your Web Site; and/or
- concerning any market conditions (whether favourable or not) that may be in existence at the commencement of the SEO Service will continue; and/or
- that the provision of the SEO Services generally, or any software utilised by us to provide the SEO Services, will not be subject to, or result in, either errors and/or delays.
2.19 You acknowledge that although we may suggest Optimisation Changes to you in connection with providing the SEO Services, neither us nor any Relevant Party take any responsibility for Your Web Site or Your Web Site Property. Accordingly, you agree that you shall at all times be solely responsible for Your Web Site and Your Web Site Property notwithstanding the provision of the SEO Services to you by us or our Relevant Party.
2.20 Without limiting the above, you acknowledge that our SEO Services may require us to use, interface with or input information into a Relevant Party’s systems (including companies such as Google and Yahoo!) and you agree that we have no liability to the extent that the Relevant Party is unable to provide its services to you.
2.21 You will indemnify and defend WME Group and all directors, officers, employees, and agents of WME Group and any Relevant Party (each an “Indemnified Party”) from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings (whether legal or administrative) and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party arising out of, or directly or indirectly relating to:
- Your Web Site; and/or
- Your Web Site Property; and/or
- our role as your agent (and any action or inaction by us as part of that role); and/or
- any breach of this agreement by you; and/or
- the use of the SEO Services by you.
Such claims shall include, but shall not be limited to, claims based upon trademark, service mark, trade name, copyright and patent infringement, trademark dilution, tortious interference with contract or prospective business relations, unfair competition, restrictive trade practices, misleading statement, misleading or deceptive conduct, breach of contract, defamation or injury to reputation, or other injuries or damage to business.
Roll-over of Contract
2.22 At the end of the term of a Fixed Term Contract, you agree that your agreement will roll-over on a monthly basis without notice to you.
3 Pay Per Click Services (PPC)
3.1 The PPC Service includes the creation, customisation of a Google phone call or web-click AdWords™ advertising campaign and ongoing support of the PPC campaign (on a monthly basis and subject to payment of the monthly Fees).
3.2 The creation and customisation of this PPC Service includes the following:
- your keyword selection, in respect of which we will provide the PPC Service
- Ad creation, based on keyword selection and your business
establishment of a campaign budget, conditions of which are below
- identifies percentage of customer monthly spend
- utilised for ad spend, and
- retained as our management fee for provisioning the PPC Service.
3.3 In provisioning the PPC Service, we may require the use of content (including any logos, pictures, slogans, art, contact details and other materials/information you provide in connection with the PPC Service, or which are uploaded/added by you directly through your use of the PPC Service) which you:
- agree to provide as requested by us; and
- agree we can replicate, copy, modify and otherwise use as necessary in provisioning the PPC Service (the “PPC Content”).
3.4 We will enter your PPC Content (as required) into Google or other advertising channel interfaces.
3.5 You acknowledge you have read and agree to:
- Google’s advertising program (located at https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1349488) and “Working with a third-party” disclosure notice (located at http://www.google.com/adwords/thirdpartypartners/); and
- any other applicable advertising channel terms and conditions.
3.6 You appoint us as your agent for the purposes of:
- creating, managing and operating an account with Google or other advertising channels as necessary to provision the PPC Service; and
- agreeing on your behalf to terms and conditions pursuant to clause 3.5 above
3.7 Prior to commencement of this PPC Service, we will agree with you the Fee that we will charge for managing your campaign, the minimum term for the campaign (which will be considered to be the term of the Fixed Term Contract), target advertising keywords (“Ad Keywords”) and a monthly budget to be spent with Google (“Media Spend Budget”).
3.8 You will pay to us the monthly Fee and the agreed Media Spend Budget. Media Spend Budget monies will be paid directly to Google.
3.9 We will implement the campaign with Google and you appoint us as your agent for the purposes of creating, managing and operating an account with Google. If the monthly amount spent with Google is less than the agreed Media Spend Budget, the unused amount will be transferred to the Media Spend Budget for the next month. At the end of the campaign, any unused Media Spend Budget will expire.
3.10 Completion of the campaign build and launch time depends upon your responsiveness to our requests. When requested, you must provide us with website information, visitor statistics, suggested Ad Keywords for key phrase testing and any copy suggestions for ad creation. We are not responsible for any delays in provisioning the PPC Service which may occur as a result of your failure to respond as requested or required.
3.11 We will need to limit access to the Google AdWords account for the duration of your campaign being managed to ensure we are able to fully control and optimise your campaign outcomes. This means that you will not be provided Google AdWords account access unless this is ‘read only’ access.
3.12 You agree and accept that should you not have a website and your PPC Service plan does not include the creation of a landing page (a one-page website with content reflective of your website, or if you do not have a website, your advised business) (“Landing Page”), your campaign may be limited to phone-call based ads only, unless you request we create a Landing Page (at additional cost).
3.13 At the end of the minimum term of your Fixed Term Contract, you will continue to be billed on a monthly basis until a new agreement is agreed upon between your account manager and yourself.
3.14 Once we have created the campaign, we will automatically publish to Google and other applicable advertising channels. You acknowledge and accept this may occur without your approval being requested, and you authorise us to publish in this manner. Once published, you will have the opportunity to review the campaign and provide us with any revision requests.
3.15 If you have objections to the campaign, you must immediately notify us via email and specify the reasons for your objections. We will investigate those reasons and, where we consider such objections to be reasonable, genuine issues raised in good faith, attempt to resolve.
You acknowledge that we have no control over the advertising polices of Google with respect to the sites and/or content that it accepts now or in the future. Your campaign may be rejected or excluded at any time at the sole discretion of Google in line with their Google AdWords Policy http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy
3.17 We will use best endeavours to ensure that your advertisement will appear in Google searches, however we make no warranty that the PPC Service will generate any increase in sales, business activity, profits or any other form of improvement to your business.
3.18 You are solely responsible for ensuring that you have all appropriate rights and licenses to the PPC Content that you supply and which is utilised in the campaign. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse to use any PPC Content we believe is objectionable or which we believe may infringe upon the IPR of others, or would be in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy, however, we do not warrant that we will be able to screen all PPC Content to ensure that it is non-infringing.
3.19 You agree to indemnify us against any claims arising out of or relating to your PPC Content, Ad Keywords and your use of the campaign. You expressly grant us, and our supplier, a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use (and where necessary, cache) your PPC Content. You agree that any such use or caching is not an infringement of any of your IPR or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
3.20 Additionally, you grant us, and our supplier, a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, and sub-licensable license to:
- use any PPC Content in connection with producing the campaign and delivering the PPC Service; and
- create, publish and use screenshots or depictions of your Campaign (including any PPC Content) for our marketing activities (for example, creating marketing materials that show screenshots of the PPC Service which feature the campaign). You may withdraw consent to this use by notifying us in writing, and we will take reasonable steps to process your removal request.
3.21 You represent and warrant that:
- you have full rights to use, broadcast and distribute the PPC Content and documentary substantiation for all the claims made therein;
- PPC Content is truthful and not misrepresentative or misleading and does not plagiarise, libel, defame or harm any party;
- your use of the PPC Service will not invade the rights of privacy of any third party or otherwise infringe upon or violate the rights or property interests of any third party; and
- you will not use the PPC Service except as permitted by the Contract.
3.22 You agree you are responsible for obtaining any agreements and/or consents required of any third parties in connection with the grant of any licences to us (or our supplier) under this Contract.
3.23 To the extent your campaign contains any copy, images (including logos or photos), or any other content or material from our library of content (a repository of pre-produced photos, images, logos, videos and other materials (which may include licensed third party materials)) (“Content Library”), then we grant you a royalty-free, non-exclusive, revocable, worldwide license to, for the term of the PPC Service:
- use such Content Library for your campaign; and
- use and create derivatives of your campaign (which includes Content Library) in connection with advertising activities relating to you.
3.24 Other than permitted under clause 3.23, you may not copy, modify, distribute, decompile, sell, rent, sublicense or translate any Content Library or grant any other person or entity the right to do so. Ownership of all Content Library shall remain at all times with us or any Relevant Party.
3.25 Any campaign delivered by us under the PPC Service are without any representation or warranty as to your ability to obtain trademark, copyright, or similar protections in any jurisdiction throughout the world. We expressly disclaim:
- all liability to you or any third party for any infringement of intellectual property or proprietary rights; and
- that we will be responsible for, or provide any advice or guidance in respect of, any potential intellectual property rights issues which may arise from your use of the PPC Service (including without limitation the use of PPC Content in your Campaign).
3.26 We are not responsible for any PPC Content contained in your campaign (for clarity, this includes Ads (including search engine marketing advertisements created by us as part of the PPC Service – Ads will be setup to link to either your Website (if applicable), or to a Landing Page) (“Ads”) or Landing Page (if applicable)). You are solely responsible for ensuring your campaign complies will all applicable laws and regulations, and does not infringe any third party’s rights, at all times.
3.27 Your access to, and continued use of, the PPC Service is contingent upon, and at all times subject to, payment of the monthly fees for the PPC Service. Except as otherwise expressly stated in this Contract, no other rights, titles or interests in the campaign are granted to you.
3.28 You agree to indemnify and hold harmless WME Group, and their affiliates and their respective officers, agents, partners, directors, shareholders, suppliers, and employees from and against any loss, damages, liabilities, claims, demands, suits, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, which any such party may incur arising out of or relating to:
- Your PPC Content, keywords or modification, display and use of the campaign;
- Landing Page or your website (if applicable);
- Claims that your products or services are defective, injurious or harmful or violate the rights of any third parties; and
- Claims predicated on a breach by you of this Contract.
Cancellation and Termination
3.29 You may terminate the PPC Service at any time after the initial minimum term by providing one (1) months prior written notice. Cancellation will automatically terminate all access to the campaign. Refunds do not apply for cancellations under this clause 3.29.
3.30 On cancellation or termination of the PPC Service, all licenses granted to you under this Contract shall immediately terminate.
3.31 In addition to any other obligation in this Contract, upon cancellation or termination of this PPC Service, we may delete all data, including any PPC Content, files (including, without limitation, email files, if applicable) from our systems (including any storage media) without any liability to you whatsoever.
4 Managed social media
4.1 You agree that, with regards to the service (“Social Media Services”):
- We will commence providing the Social Media Service after the fees payable for the first month have been received.
- The Social Media Service is limited to those brands agreed between us and you, and cannot otherwise be shared across multiple brands.
- The Social Media Services are commercial in nature, and you agree their provision constitutes a business to business relationship between you and us.
- You authorise us to set up, regularly access and modify profiles representing you on online social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, (“Social Media Profiles”).
You agree that we will not be responsible for any delays caused by any of the following reasons:
- should your account manager be unable to contact you at a mutually agreed time and date to discuss delivery of the Social Media Service;
- should you require more than 2 business days to review and approve via email any documentation, plans and/or any other collateral; or
- any other interaction between us and you that requires your input in order for the Social Media Service to be delivered.
- Should we suggest any content for your Social Media Profiles, you acknowledge that such content will have no association or reflect the view or opinion of us or any of our employees or suppliers. It is your responsibility to ensure that any suggested content by us is suitable for your purposes.
Social media advertising
4.2 With regard to social media advertising, you agree that:
- Where an add-on is chosen, we will plan for and use reasonable endeavours to spend the full amount each month. Subject to this clause 4.2, there will be no refunds given or credits transferred to subsequent months if the full amount is not spent in a month.
- If the amount spent on advertisements is less than 80% of the nominated amount, the unused amount will be transferred to the budget for the next month.
- We are not obliged to provide any refunds for any portion of the nominated amount that has not been spent if the Social Media Services are cancelled for any reason.
- Add-on packs may be purchased on a month by month basis at any time.
Third party sites
4.3 With regard to third party sites:
- The provision of the Social Media Service may rely on websites operated by third parties outside our control (“Third Party Sites”). We’re not responsible for availability, accuracy, legality or decency of material or copyright compliance of the Third Party Sites.
- Linking to Third Party Sites is entirely at your own risk and we’re not liable or responsible for any advertising, products or materials on Third Party Sites.
- We are not responsible or liable in any way for any loss or damage you incur or allege to have incurred, either directly or indirectly, as a result of your use and/or reliance upon a Third Party Site.
Term & Termination
4.4 You agree that:
- You may be liable to pay all fees for a Fixed Term Contract agreed upon even if you terminate the Social Media Service before the end of the term.
- If you wish to terminate the Social Media Service at the expiration of the minimum term of the Fixed Term Contract, you need to give 10 business days’ notice prior to the end of the minimum term.
- Upon completion of the minimum term, the Social Media Service will roll on a monthly basis. Any cancellation requests must be made no later than 10 days before the end of the next billing month.
5 Content services
5.1 The Company agrees to provide the Client with the content services (“Content Services”).
5.2 Where the Content Services are provided under a periodic agreement, at the end of the minimum term of a Fixed Term Contract, your agreement will roll on a monthly basis without notice to you.