The new Webcentral
Today we are pleased to announce the launch of the new Webcentral.
Today begins our next chapter. Webcentral reflects the union of Netregistry and WME under the same brand banner. Since Netregistry began in 1997, and WME launched in 2008, both brands have remained committed to supporting small business in the digital services sector.
Now as Webcentral, we can do so much more. Webcentral offers high performance technology and services at every stage of your digital business development. Webcentral will support your business through its entire digital journey from registration through to website design and digital marketing.
Whilst you will notice our new website and other communications, your products and services will remain the same. On your part there is nothing to do, and you can still get in touch with your customer care team in the normal manner.
But if you want more, and your business is ready to build its digital performance, expect to experience a new style of customer care, where you are at the forefront. Expect enterprise-grade technology at small business rates, and expect services and technologies that grow with your business, ensuring you have what you need to succeed, when you need it.
Included in the changes underway you will experience:
- More responsive and efficient locally based customer care teams and telephone technical support available to customers all day every day, 24/7.
- An improved DIY website builder providing customers an easy to use one-stop solution, featuring hosting, emails and built-in website security. The system features an improved UI and a clever onboarding wizard, allowing customers to set up with just a few clicks.
- Removal of the 2Gb email storage limits – so our customers don’t run out of storage.
- System changes that allows customers to determine their own back-up and restore schedule.
- Changes to our domain renewal process so automatic renewal occurs just 7 days before expiry.
There is still a lot more to come as we transform the business to lead the way as Australia’s largest and best full service digital partner for small to medium business. We are constantly reviewing and redesigning our processes and systems to drive performance improvements, and we are investing heavily in our customer service teams. To learn about the Webcentral transformation click here.
We are excited about the future, yours and ours, and look forward to sharing the emerging opportunities for you and your business. Keep an eye out for our next update as we progress with our business transformation programs. If you have any questions, feel free to give one of the team a call on 1 300 638 734 or submit a support message online.
– Joe Demase
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG!
Receive free EPIC WEEKLY BLOGS and things that MAKE YOUR BUSINESS THRIVE!